Philo and DIY

Same here

Science and DIY are not working on Synology

Glad I moved TVE to a Docker on my Synology both working.

OK, thanks! Glad to know it wasn't me. Will this be added for Synology?

Are there instructions to move to Docker posted in the forum? I couldn't find them. If so, could you send a link?

Channels — Channels DVR Server (getchannels.com)

Synology Docker and Transcoding - Channels DVR / Troubleshooting - Channels Community (getchannels.com)

I am also having issues with MotorTrend. I updated to
2021.08.24.2219 and did all the recommended fixes, but those three channels are still out. Running Synology but not in docker.

Is a fix in the Horizon?

See:

1 Like

DIY is BACK for me.

Got it working on Docker so I will keep using it until you have a fix.

DIY is working for me today on Synology Docker running v2021.08.24.2219
Didn't work yesterday on v2021.08.22.2127

I'm a bit confused. But not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
I just noticed your post dated 2021.08.25.0637 UTC
The latest prerelease I see is 2021.08.24.2219 which was 8 hrs earlier
That prerelease fixed FYI for me.
When you don't mention a version number I use the UTC time of your post, so was waiting for a newer prerelease!

Lost several TVE channels with FUBO. DIY, HGTV and a couple of others. Message says science channels failed to scan. Running latest beta. FUBO still lists them as TVE.
Windows 10 app up to date on gigabyte aorus AMD motherboard.

I wanted to close the loop on this. Discovery Go tech support and I went through a couple of rounds of emails and they fixed the issue that was preventing me from seeing several of their channels, including the Science Channel. They said that "[i]t seems there was a slight issue with authenticating the Science Channel Go app that should've been fixed on Thursday evening." And, in fact, it was. Now I can watch all their networks through their website, their Go apps, and the Channels app.

2 Likes

Synology issues are fixed in v2021.08.30.2043

1 Like

Maybe all of this has something to do with new app of Science Channel. I cannot authorise it with Philo credentials. They changed the app to inlcude live stream of various Discovery channel. Not sure why to duplicate D+ experience but Discovery managers never were smart (and contrary what you may think they do not care about "values" either).
Another things related to DIY may be we have transition period as Chip and Joanna launches Magnolia Network, that already is alive in own app but not launched as linear channel yet.

Well, I spoke a little too soon. Whatever change Discovery made on their end last Thursday fixed the issue I was having with several of their networks, but not with all of them. I'm still getting the error message "Network Not in Your TV Package" for the following 4 networks: Cooking, Discovery Life, Destination America, and AHC. I wrote them again and will let you guys know what they tell me.

Works perfectly! Thank you so much! I don’t know how you guys do it. Really spectacular customer service!!!

Having issues again. Anyone else seeing it? DIY and Science Channels again.