Provider - AT&T TV Now / Direct TV Now

And the reason for this is?

See What is TV Everywhere? which explains how TVE works and What channels are available? which explains what channels are available.

https://go.cnn.com/ does not support DTVN logins, hence "login not supported"

Hbo doesn't have a live stream

WeatherNow displays a black screen with a weird URL across it.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Provider - AT&T U-Verse/AT&T TV

Renamed to Provider - AT&T TV Now / Direct TV Now

Hadn't been renamed since the name change, just renamed it.

Pricing increases coming, including to grandfathered plans:

Looks like the Grandfathered AT&T TV Now is only increasing by $10 compared to the other packages.

i guess i'm about to get hit with this as well; maybe it is still worth it since i'm on the grandfathered "go big" plan and might still have HBO currently for $50/mo.

for anyone that was with DTV Now on that plan, which of the other TVE-compatible outfits did you switch to and is the channel lineup comparable?

I still have DTV Now but PS VUE is the next best or even better depending on which channels you want. I have been using/testing Hulu (107), PS Vue (127) and DTV Now (128).

Example: CNN and other Turner Channels are only on VUE. And TV Land and others are only on DTV Now.

So, the key is which channels are a MUST have to your or others in your house. Really easy to do a FREE TRIAL.

NOTE: I have the Go Big Grandfathered DTV Now so others may not get the same number of channels as I get.

1 Like

Pretty certain this is a billing issue:

I just checked my account and so far for my next bill the price is not increasing. knocking on wood

I tried DTV now when it first came out, at the discount price. But have since moved to Philo for $20 a month. I don't really need the sports networks, because the teams I follow are usually broadcast for free. And I don't need CNN. If there is a major debate that is only on CNN, they usually stream it online for free. 78 Philo TVE channels + about 80 free locals from two cities + Annual Channels DVR = $26.66/month total. And the Philo channels are pretty much just extra ("nice to have") type channels. I could easily get by without that. So, if I was struggling to save money, I would cancel the Philo and only pay for Channels-DVR...

My Go Big package is jumping from $75 to $85 in November. It looks like us grandfathered types aren't all on the same price, but just keep getting bumped up at the same time. I want to cancel since I get all locals OTA and can get locast in ATL, but there are lots of sports channels I need. Sling is close, but doesn't have the one additional channel I want. It's about $20/per month more on the new ATT pricing to get what I want versus the other options. I may just keep paying it but I hate paying for locals since I get them for free.

Additionally, I'm still seeing freezing on TVE channels from ATT TVNOW when streaming live but when I record them, I have no problem. I switch to the ATT app and they work just fine.

Keep in mind you get $25 off that price. And if you have HBO you are getting $10 off that. Not sure what will happen to our HBO when HBO MAX comes out.

Since TVE content comes from the same web source it does not matter if you have ATT or Hulu or others as it relates to quality issues.

What do you mean I get $25 off that price? An additional reason I keep it is because of the $10 discount off HBO. My bill is actually going to $90 with HBO.