Provider - AT&T TV Now / Direct TV Now

Nick and Nick Jr channels are supported in AT&T support website but not through Channels TVE https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/directv-now/KM1222524

Also NBC and HBO Go.

They don't have live streams.

Is there a reason that HBO doesn't show up in the channel list with DirecTV Now? I subscribe to HBO and can watch it via DirecTV Now. Also, I get CNN as part of my DirectTV Now package but it says "login not supported" under that channel in the list (as with many other channels that I actually get).

Premium channels are not available via TV Everywhere.

1 Like

And the reason for this is?

See What is TV Everywhere? which explains how TVE works and What channels are available? which explains what channels are available.

https://go.cnn.com/ does not support DTVN logins, hence "login not supported"

Hbo doesn't have a live stream

WeatherNow displays a black screen with a weird URL across it.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Provider - AT&T U-Verse/AT&T TV

Renamed to Provider - AT&T TV Now / Direct TV Now

Hadn't been renamed since the name change, just renamed it.

Pricing increases coming, including to grandfathered plans:

Looks like the Grandfathered AT&T TV Now is only increasing by $10 compared to the other packages.

i guess i'm about to get hit with this as well; maybe it is still worth it since i'm on the grandfathered "go big" plan and might still have HBO currently for $50/mo.

for anyone that was with DTV Now on that plan, which of the other TVE-compatible outfits did you switch to and is the channel lineup comparable?

I still have DTV Now but PS VUE is the next best or even better depending on which channels you want. I have been using/testing Hulu (107), PS Vue (127) and DTV Now (128).

Example: CNN and other Turner Channels are only on VUE. And TV Land and others are only on DTV Now.

So, the key is which channels are a MUST have to your or others in your house. Really easy to do a FREE TRIAL.

NOTE: I have the Go Big Grandfathered DTV Now so others may not get the same number of channels as I get.

1 Like

Pretty certain this is a billing issue:

I just checked my account and so far for my next bill the price is not increasing. knocking on wood

I tried DTV now when it first came out, at the discount price. But have since moved to Philo for $20 a month. I don't really need the sports networks, because the teams I follow are usually broadcast for free. And I don't need CNN. If there is a major debate that is only on CNN, they usually stream it online for free. 78 Philo TVE channels + about 80 free locals from two cities + Annual Channels DVR = $26.66/month total. And the Philo channels are pretty much just extra ("nice to have") type channels. I could easily get by without that. So, if I was struggling to save money, I would cancel the Philo and only pay for Channels-DVR...

My Go Big package is jumping from $75 to $85 in November. It looks like us grandfathered types aren't all on the same price, but just keep getting bumped up at the same time. I want to cancel since I get all locals OTA and can get locast in ATL, but there are lots of sports channels I need. Sling is close, but doesn't have the one additional channel I want. It's about $20/per month more on the new ATT pricing to get what I want versus the other options. I may just keep paying it but I hate paying for locals since I get them for free.