Provider - Hulu Live TV

I know the link doesn't show what I intended. I already explained the link will show you different content depending on how you get to it. That's why I included a snapshot to show what I intended to show with the link.

If you like you can find your way there within this web page:
https://help.hulu.com/s/article/what-is-hulu-live-tv

This is a better link than the one I originally supplied. Thanks for helping to clarify this.

Does SCI still work for you (or anyone else) with just Hulu+Live (no entertainment package)?

On the Hulu website it looks like SCI has been bumped to the entertainment add-on, and Channels returns a "403: Not permitted to watch (access.denied.missingpackage)" error for me.

Not that it's a big loss; neither SCI or Discovery itself is about science or discoveries these days so How It's Made is about the only show I care to spend bandwidth on.

I have just Hulu+Live, and the stream is working for me at this time (I did re-auth about a week ago), it is showing:

What on Earth?
Hunting the Ark of the Covenant
Season 4, Episode 17

2 Likes

SCI is Working for me.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thank you, and @kcshield, for confirming. :+1:

I've sent my logs to the devs, may be they can see if there's anything with my setup preventing SCI to authenticate.

I have Hulu Live TV with ESPN+. Is there a way to record NHL games that are on ESPN+ thru Hulu Live TV? Not sure if I asked this correctly.

1 Like

Not directly through channels, possibly through PlayOn integration.

Is the NFL Network something that streams live for Channels DVR on Hulu? When I go to their website with Chrome on my Channels DVR server and login with Hulu credentials, it plays. For some reason, NFL Network doesn't appear on the list of available channels for the Hulu-TVE lineup. It seems like it should work, how do I make it appear in the Hulu-TVE channel lineup?

1 Like

How does it look in Rescan Channels for your Hulu source?

2 Likes

NFL network should be working with Hulu. It does for me

I went ahead and re-scanned and now it shows up. I don't know why it hasn't been there from the beginning.

Within the last week my local ABC affiliate has disappeared from my Hulu channels list in Channels. I have confirmed I can login to watch the ABC affiliate live at ABC.com using my Hulu credentials but I cannot get my ABC affiliate to re-appear. I've tried resetting the Local Channels via TV Everywhere option and ABC is the only local station that is showing up now. Anyone have any ideas on what could be blocking this one station?

Hulu recently added the Weather Channel to their live TV but it's now showing up in the channel list when I rescan for new channels. Should it be visible?

The Weather Channel doesn’t have a TVE stream useable by ChannelsDVR. They axed their live web feed a couple of years ago. The only thing that remains is a dead under construction page that hasn’t been updated in over two years.

The only way to get the Weather Channel in Channels is via Frndly (which is not a TVE source).

1 Like

I currently subscribe to Hulu Live TV and a smaller Spectrum package. Where do I find GAC Family? What channel has CDVR decided it would be?

1 Like

Not available as a Channels DVR TVE channel. Search results for 'GAC Family order:latest' - Channels Community

You could get it from Frndly TV and integrate that into Channels DVR.

I switched from DIRECTV Stream to Hulu Live and when I add the Hulu Live for the TVE I get cannot authorize. Hulu sends via an email to enter a code but you can't do that under the current setup. I do have Philo and you have to do the same process but Channels takes you to a screen to enter that.

On your dvr Mac, can you open chrome incognito and login to Hulu on nbc.com/live

1 Like