FIXED: Frame drop issue with new default video driver
FIXED: Virtual channel playback issues with PIP was enabled
FIXED: Timeline would disappear on iPhone/iPad when video was playing to external device via display accessory
• IMPROVED: Support for iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
• IMPROVED: Better handling of timeline while in audio only mode on iOS
• IMPROVED: Better handling of Start From Beginning button on iOS
• FIXED: Search was broken when editing your query
FIXED: Record with Options and Adjust Options buttons were not appearing on Apple TV guide
FIXED: Re-selecting virtual channel was not popping out of PIP mode
FIXED: Player will switch to Linear deinterlacing automatically when entering PIP to avoid broken playback on interlaced channels
• IMPROVED: Connecting over Tailscale is now considered Internet Streaming for Streaming Quality setting
v5.5.4 is being released as stable.
• NEW: All Movies and All Shows (and Movies and TV Shows for non enhanced library fans) now has a filter bar with more options. Along with sorting your content, you can now filter by genre, content rating, or things like favorites, unwatched, watched, 4k, etc.
v5.5.5 released as stable.
• IMPROVED: Increase retries when streaming remotely to accommodate hourly Starlink disruptions
NEW: App now requires a minimum of iOS/tvOS 15
FIXED: Progress bars were not always correct for Virtual Channels