Conditional visibility in Library (if no Stream Link version)

As I start using Stream Link Manager for Channels more and more, it would be nice to have a way to prioritize Stream Links over recorded versions of movies in the Library, without manually have to hide and unhide items.

Background:

I have an Indiana Jones movie collection, and all were recorded with commercials. I’ve gone in and set all those to “Hidden”. In their place, I’ve put in Stream Link versions (Amazon Prime Video). If they disappear from streaming services, and thus get removed from my Library, it would be nice to have my recorded versions be displayed.

(As I think about this, I realize it may be impossible, if there’s no way for the system to recognize that two items are the same thing, but in different formats)

This is more of an overarching issue with duplicate items in the library in general.

But your point for source prioritization (and not just the traditional resolution and quality) is a good one that we’ll keep in mind when this is finally tackled.

1 Like

Voted again (as I do every time this topic comes up), but this is one of the longest outstanding features I've been looking for:

2 Likes

+1 to overhauling dupicate items. With so many sources in CDVR dupicates are bound to happen.

I would like duplicate items stacked and to default to priority level. BUT have somewhere in the show a drop down in case i want to change source.

This feature should be added to my long list of damands I would like completed. If you dont accomidate my demands. . . Ok, theres no real consequence.