I learned about this here and it's awesome. Hlstube works with Twitch streams too and TWiT (This Week in Tech) broadcasts continuously there.
My question is about XML and guide data, I've not created or edited this before. Here is the weekly info which doesn't change, how would I format this into a recurring XML file that would be usable by Channels DVR?
ALL TIMES ARE PACIFIC AND APPROXIMATE
- 11:00am: Ask The Tech Guys
- 2:15pm: This Week in Tech
- 9:00am: iOS Today
- 11:00am: MacBreak Weekly
- 1:30pm: Security Now
- 5:00pm: All About Android
- 9:30am: FLOSS Weekly
- 11:00am: Windows Weekly
- 2:00pm: This Week in Google
- 4pm/after TWiG: The Giz Fiz
- 11:00am: Tech News Weekly
- 1:00pm: Hands-On Mac (Club TWiT Exclusive)
- 2:00pm: Hands-On Windows (Club TWiTExclusive)
- 3:00pm: Hands-On Photography
- Varies: This Week in Space (published, but usually not live streamed)
- 1:30pm: This Week in Enterprise Tech
- 3:30pm: Untitled Linux Show (Club TWiTExclusive - Discord Stream only)
All other times feature reruns of earlier content.